Wednesday, July 8, 2015

ToeNail Nipper by KlipPro (Full Jaw) Review #KlipProNailNipper


This Toe Nail Nipper is great for thick nails, Ingrown nails or Deformed nails. Blades open over 1" wide. Top of blades are slightly curved to contour around nails. Easy to cut and maneuver to provide clean and smooth cuts.
- Handle is 5" long for easy grip and control. Handle design increases traction and anti-slippage.
- Made with high quality stainless steel. Easy to clean. Simply wipe with alcohol after use.
- Plastic tip cover locks blades to keep them clean and secure while in storage.

I was sent to review Germany quality 5" long toenail clipper. This is one great quality of toenail clipper, unlike other toenail clipper i had bought that don't have a good grip handle and is hard to cut toenails. The toenail clipper has a very sturdy good grip that never slipped or slide out of my hands while cutting my toenails, plus with it being sharp it cuts my toenails very nicely without hurting my skin. It comes with a plastic tip cover to place on blades when finish, this will keep the blades clean and ready for next use. You can find toenail clipper at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising