Sunday, July 5, 2015

Lift Care Lemon Essential Oil 5x Extra Strength Review #Lemonoil

Lemon Essential Oil has a powerfully fresh traditional lemon fragrance that is quite energizing and uplifting. You can diffuse Lemon Oil when trying to clear a room of the smell of the cigarette smoke and other unpleasant aroma. When the skin becomes oily, lemon oil provides a natural tonifier, balancing and rejuvenating the skin when used properly. Simply diluting a natural carrier oil such as jojoba or soy with 1 percent lemon oil provides the necessary components to assure proper absorption and penetration to the skin. Refreshing feelings of purity and cleanliness describe the savory fragrance of lemon oil.
Lemon oil deploys antiseptic effects on fresh minor infections of the skin, including acne.

I was sent to review a dropper bottle of extra strength lemon essential oil. I tried the lemon oil as a diffuser, and i have to say it really eliminates odors, clears the air, gives any room a nice refreshing clean crisp lemon scent. Their are also lots of different ways to use the lemon oil, which i had also tried on my skin and what i noticed it does leaves my skin with an nourishing appearance. You can find this product at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising