Friday, July 24, 2015

LED Sports Waist Pack Security Kit Review #SafetyBelts


This green reflecting lighted waist pack is ideal for nighttime hiking, jogging or cycling. It features 2 light modes: solid or blinking, to give you maximum visibility. It comes with a referee whistle, reflecting laces; lace locks for added safety. The waist pouch has 2 pockets large enough to hold an iPhone 6 or Samsung Galaxy Note, jewelry, cash or keys. It's made from light-weight, stretchy material and is fully-rechargeable with the included complimentary USB cord. Order yours today and be safer at night!
I was sent to review LED sports waist pack security kit. The kit comes with color blue referee safety whistle, reflecting laces & lace locks, reflecting waist pack has two handy pockets for iPhone 6 or Samsung Galaxy Note, plus you can add keys, cash, and your I.D. This kit makes jogging safer plus its even perfect for traveling. It's very lightweight even when i have my personal items inside the two handy pockets, it never felt heavy on my waist nor hips. It really is a great product to have, keeps all my items safe and hands-free when i'm jogging or going on traveling. You can find the waist pack security kit at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising