Monday, July 20, 2015

Ladies Doubled Iced Designer Pink & Rose Gold Watch Review (Back to School Gift Guide)

Go back to school in style with Hip Hop Bling ladies fashion doubled iced designer pink & rose gold watch.
                                                  Material is alloy metal and finish is gold.

At Hip Hop Bling, you will find fashionable styles for men and women of earrings, chains, watches, bracelets, rings and so much more.  I had chosen to review for my back to school gift guide of doubled iced designer pink & rose gold watch. I have to express how beautifully made this watch is it just simply takes my breath away!  The stunning watch has a very femininity look & style with the cutest light colors of pink & rose gold, and doubled iced around the time. Very lightweight which you won't feel it weighing down on your wrist and it has a very easy to open & close closure. This gorgeous, perfectly detailed watch would definitely be the perfect back to school or college accessories to any outfits! You can found them at http://www.hiphopbling.com/ and connect to their social networks on FacebookTwitter and Youtube 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising