Thursday, July 30, 2015

L-Arginine Plus Review #LargininePlus

L-Arginine Plus is the #1 Nitric Oxide Booster in the world.  It helps people who are suffering with High Blood Pressure  (1 in 3 Adults in America suffer from Hypertension - High Blood Pressure).   Our product support Healthy Blood Pressure Levels, Supports Healthy Cholesterol Levels, Gives you more ENERGY, Promotes Sexual Vigor and Performance, and Speed Recovery.    
I was sent to review 13.4 oz jar of l-arginine plus grape flavored. Directions is mix one scoop with 4-8 oz. water, stir to dissolve. Take between meals or on an empty stomach. Each scoop provides 5,110 mg. of l-arginine and 1,010 mg. of l-citrulline. The powdered drink mix contains vitamin B6, B12, C, D3 & K, magnesium, red wine extract and more. It has a great aroma of fresh grapes, and it's very easy to mix in water. It dissolves quickly without leaving any trace of powder in water. I love the fact that it has a great grape taste that does not leave any bitter sweet aftertaste nor upset stomach and never given no other side effects. 

My aunt suffers from high blood pressure, when she got to review l-arginine plus she mentioned to me she loves that it has a flavor that she can enjoy drinking. Everyday my aunt checks her blood pressure and she told me since taking l-arginine plus, her blood pressure remained normal, she was very pleased about that. I also tried the product and i have to say it does help support a good blood pressure and healthy cholesterol levels. You can find l-arginine plus at https://www.l-arginine.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising