Monday, July 20, 2015

I've Been Carded Black Soap Facial Wash Review #DesiredDiva

Rewind the clock with this youth-renewing black soap facial treatment. Made with powerful African ingredients, this natural treatment deeply nourishes each pore, leaving you soft, toned, and fresh. African black soap is bursting with antioxidants that protect the skin from free radical damage. It helps to even out and fade age spots and discoloration. Rich in Vitamins A and E, and pure African shea butter, all working together to soften and smooth your skin. Also includes African coffee which exfoliates your skin while the antioxidants in coffee help to cleanse and nourish. 
I was sent to review a jar of black soap facial wash. I had never tried black soap before so i was really excited and couldn't wait to see how it works! When i first applied it onto my face it felt like a face scrub yet it makes soapy lather, it feels great on my face! I noticed the black soap scrubs and massage my face and it leaves my face cleaned with a clearer complexion. This product is really amazing i love the fact that it does leave my skin feeling and looking more even toned and healthier. You can find the black soap facial wash at http://www.desireddiva.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising