Sunday, July 5, 2015

FitWellYou Resistance Bands Review #ResistanceBands

FitWellYou Resistance Bands set of 3, (Light, Med and Heavy) with Door Anchor and Bonus Starter Exercise Guide. Each Band is approx 5 ft long and 0.4 ft wide.
Band exact measurements are: (59 inches x 4.72 inches), (150 cm x 12 cm).

5 piece set includes:
- 1 Yellow "Light" (approx 10 lb) Resistance Band 
- 1 Red "Medium" (approx 13 lb) Resistance Band 
- 1 Blue "Heavy" (approx 16 lb) Resistance Band 
- 1 Premium Door Anchor 
- 1 Starter Exercise Guide


I was sent to review set of 3 resistance bands of (light, medium and heavy) along with door anchor and a bonus starter exercise guide. The resistance bands are wonderful for beginners or advanced. I prefer heavy resistance band, and i had noticed with this heavy i did get a great hardcore workout. With the heavy set resistance band it targets my arms very well, tones and shapes my arms love these resistance bands. The door anchor is another bonus for me because i had purchased lots of resistance bands and none came with door anchor so this was a treat to have. The door anchor does holds firmly on door, it never snapped out nor break while i was exercising. You can find it at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising