Sunday, July 5, 2015

Colon Clean - Herbal Cleanse Formula Review #ColonCleanse


Colon Clean - Herbal Colon Cleanse & Detox Formula, 19 HERBS + Probiotic! FLUSH TOXINS + BOOST WEIGHT LOSS. Gentle Detox Supplement 
Directions: Take 1 or 2 capsules with at least 8 ounces of water or as directed by your health care practitioner. Do not exceed 3 capsules per day

  • 100% Natural Herbs
  • Gentle Detox, Cleansing Action
  • 1800 Mg Advanced Proprietary Formula
  • Boost Weight Loss - Jump Start Your Diet!
  • Includes ACAI BERRY, SENNA, FENNEL, ALOE VERA, OAT BRAN & MOR

I was sent a bottle of 60 capsules of colon clean herbal formula. The supplement never upset my stomach nor given any other side effects, what it does is helps to cleanse colon naturally without any harsh ingredients or chemicals. Each day i'm noticing i feel lighter with lots of energy, my looks stomach flatter i'm not bloated like before. Great quality of supplement really does work well. You can find it at amazon 


Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising