Saturday, July 25, 2015

Colgate Total Daily Repair Toothpaste

Colgate total introduces new daily repair toothpaste, helps reverse early damage to teeth and gums for better oral health. The new toothpaste contains a multi-active formula that helps repair early teeth and gum damage before you may know it even exists. It also helps remineralize weakened enamel to help prevent cavities and strengthen teeth and help improve gum health by killing bacterial that causes gingivitis. You can find daily repair toothpaste MSRP 4 oz. for $2.47-$2.97 and 5.8 oz. $3.47-$3.97
I was sent to review Colgate Total new daily repair toothpaste and 360 Total advanced floss-tip bristles toothbrush. Daily repair feels great on gums & teeth, it gently cleans & freshens teeth and breath. This toothpaste does it all it reverse & repair, removes plaque & tartar, whitens, prevents cavities, gingivitis and more! The toothpaste leaves my teeth feeling and looking renewed and my breath smelling its best. 

I received Colgate Total 360 degree advanced floss-tip bristles toothbrush (soft). The bristles feels completely gently on gums it never scratch nor caused any bleeds on my gums. This toothbrush has a good grip handle and angles very well to reach those hard to reach places on teeth. Great quality i will definitely purchase to maintain a health teeth, gums and breath. You can get more info at http://www.colgatetotal.com/ you can also connect with Colgate social network on Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising