Tuesday, June 23, 2015

SnuggBuds Fusion Headsets Review

SnuggBuds was established in 2008, they offer high quality headsets design with surround-sound for iPhones, smartphones, iPods, mp3 Player, air travel, and computer systems. At SnuggBuds Headsets site you will find varieties of styles, colors, designs, and accessories to choose from. 
I was sent to review Fusion color black/gold, which is also available in different colors. Fusion provides a full range of sound, with highs, mids, and lows in the speakers. It has a full-control mic and a  90-degree gold-plated sport jack. Unlike my other headsets i had bought, while exercising my ears get sweaty and the earbuds slides out of my ears but with Fusion i never had that problem at all, while exercising these headsets stood in ear at all times. The lightweight headsets feels incredibly comfortable never bothered my ears, nor weigh my ears down. It has a tangle-free cord, and gives incredible crystal clear sound & bass, without any static background. Great quality of headsets, you can find Fusion headsets at http://www.snuggbuds.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising