Thursday, June 4, 2015

Multipurpose Round Pot Holder Review #pratipad


✔ MULTIFUNCTIONAL - Use it as a pot holder, trivet, jar opener  or anywhere you need extra grip or exteme heat or cold protection

✔ LIGHTWEIGHT & SUPERIOR HEAT PROTECTION - Unique honeycomb pattern decreases weight & evenly distributes heat to better protect your hands 

✔ VERSATILE - Withstands extreme temperatures from -40°F to 446°F  (-40°C to 230°C) perfect for use in an oven, microwave, or freezer 

✔ EASY TO MAINTAIN & DURABLE - Dishwasher safe & tested to  withstand repeated twisting & bending
I was sent to review a set of two pratipad in color purple and grey. The round shaped pratipad silicone texture pot holder is strong and durable. Pratipad has a great grip texture that holds pots and pans very well, it never slipped nor slide off my hands. Plus, the pratipad protects my hands from heat of pots and pans. You can find pratipad at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising