Tuesday, June 16, 2015

L'Oreal Feria and Superior Preference Glam Lights Review

I was sent to review two boxes of Feria Absolute Blonde of very platinum and extreme platinum and one box of Superior Preference Glam Lights GL70 (from dark blonde to light brown). I'm a redheaded but i had my hair burgundy red for awhile and since summer is here i wanted to lift up my hair color to take out the burgundy and color it another shade of much lighter red. I tired first Feria extreme platinum and what i had noticed is unlike other platinum colors i had bought before that has a very strong ammonia scent but extreme platinum doesn't have no harsh smelly scent all, plus it never burn my scalp. My hair color went through stages to the point it looked orange but with no brass, i then left the hair color a bit while longer it did in fact turned my hair very lightest blonde with no trace of orange nor brass. I had waited a few weeks in order to put another lighter red hair color. I was very pleased with extreme platinum. While salons would charge me over $175 to lift or take out my hair color pigment L'Oreal extreme platinum has an incredible price way cheaper and gives great results. This had been the best platinum hair color that i had ever tried! I bought me 2 boxes of it at Walmart thats how much i love this product. 

My mom also got the chance to review very platinum and Glam Lights. Now, my mom always been a blonde all her life and so it was easy for her to lift and add highlights to her hair. She first tried very platinum to lift up her blonde hair, it didn't take too long within in minutes she was seeing results. Her hair color came out exactly on how see you in the box in picture above i mean it was amazing to see her hair looking so great!  Then she waited a couple of weeks to dye her hair to the shade of blonde she always wanted and after that she had added Glam Lights which is very easy to use because it comes with an expert brush, which made it easy for her to brush the Glam Light onto her hair. She told me she was so happy to try the two hair color products she said she loves her highlights, and i have to agree with her because her highlights has a beautiful color shine. Great quality of product with superior results! You can find them at http://www.lorealparisusa.com/ find a store locator and connect to their social network on FacebookYoutubeInstagram and Tumblr 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising