Thursday, June 18, 2015

HOT PINK Universal Sports Armband Review #iphone6armband



 COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with the smartphones with screens up to 5.1 inches. Fits Samsung S6 S5 S4 S3, iPhone 6 (4.7) and HTC One and more phone from all carriers - AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon etc.
  • PROTECTION: Protects and keeps your phone safe from moisture while working out
    USE: Convenient and easy to use. Easy access to ear phones and controls. Includes convenient key holder. SIZE: Fits sizes from 9 to 15 inches. SAFETY: Night reflector feature allows for increased visibility after dark.
I was sent to review hot pink universal sports armband. The front, side and back has a very comfy and soft fabric which i love. The front has a clear view plastic i can see clearly my phone icons and easily press the buttons and the back part has an open slot to slip cellphone in with ease with no hassle or fuss. The only thing the armband strap is not long enough my aunt was disappointed because it didn't fit her arms. I tried it and it does fit my arms very well, it never bothered my arms while exercising, walking, jogging or on-the-go. You can find this wonderful product at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising