Thursday, June 11, 2015
Greenwald's Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover 6-Pack Review #stainremover
1. It's more powerful than traditional stain removers. It works wonderful on carpet, fabric and upholstery stains. Get's down and dirty on the toughest stains like pet urine, wine, coffee, food, blood, kiddo's, grease, etc.
2. It's less expensive, typically 30-70% in comparison with top brands.
3. It stores easily. Since the packets (6 are included) fit in the palm of you hand you can store gallons of our cleaner in a small kitchen drawer. Each packet makes a 32oz bottle so you receive 192 oz of cleaner total.
4. It's environmentally friendly from the standpoint that you recycle your spray bottle over and over again so no more filling up the local landfill with more plastic.
Easy Instructions For Use:
1. Drop one packet into a 32 ounce spray bottle. Do not cut the packet, it completely dissolves.
2. Fill with warm water.
3. Let sit for 60 seconds.
4. Gently shake.
5. It's cleaning attack time.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising