Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Furniture Sliders by mysonder Review #FurnitureSlider



mysonder is a USA based company established to provide the essential product required for the most basic routines. We offer a full range of products covering from office to household needs. mysonder is a sister company of Swift-n-Snug, which is an established name in sports and outdoor accessories. 

SUITABLE FOR ALL FLOORS - Works on vinyl, carpeted, hard wood and ceramic tiled floors
HELPS IN CLEANING - Recommended to be left permanently under furniture, for easy shifting
AS SEEN ON TV - Makes moving heavy objects & furniture easy without scratching floors

Why The mysonder Furniture Sliders?
- No issues like scratching of floors. Works on all types of floors 
- Do your moving yourself without spending on outside help 
- Easy to use and does not strain your back 
- Can be permanently left under furniture so that they can be easily shifted during cleaning or vacuuming 
- High quality material can withstand extensive use. 
Product specifications 
- 8-pack Furniture Sliders with 4 large and 4 mini hexagonal shaped sliders with foam padding. 
- Suitable for both large as well as medium sized furnitures. 
- Sliders measure approximately 3.5" x 4" and 3" x 3.375" 
- Comes packaged in a double blister pack.


I was sent to review 8-pack of furniture sliders, includes 4 large and 4 mini sliders. The lightweight sliders are very easy to use. I tried it on my sofa and since i have carpet it's very hard to move any kind of furniture but with the sliders i had no problem at all. I would lift up each end of my sofa and place the slider under the corner of sofa, once done the sliders will easily move my sofa to where i want it. I noticed the sliders never came out of place from underneath the corners of my sofa. You can find the furniture sliders at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising