Thursday, June 4, 2015

DrJ SkinClinic Cell Revitalizing Hydrator Review #DrJOrganics


DrJ Organics has been the leader in producing effective and organic skin care products since 2000. Located in Southern California, we have access to some of the world’s finest ingredients that have been used in our products and are loved by dermatologists, estheticians, and consumers like you. DrJ Organics is the culmination of our years of experience in the industry and is the umbrella brand for our two main product lines – the DrJ Organics line focuses on USDA certified products, while DrJ SkinClinic is our clinical strength and more potent line.

I was sent to review a bottle of cell revitalizing hydrator with polyphenols and hyaluronate. The serum has a silky texture that glides onto my skin very well, absorbing fast and moisturizing my skin quickly. Love how more even tone my skin looks and feels completely renewed. The serum is non greasy and doesn't clog up pores, what the serum does is makes your skin look healthier with a youthful appearance plus leaves skin incredibly smooth and radiant. You can check out the company site http://www.drjorganics.com/ and you can find this wonderful product at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising