See a doctor without leaving your home. Doctor on Demand you can have a one on one session with a professional doctor ready to answer all of your questions. Their's a doctors for your every need of medical, pediatrics, psychology and lactation. Doctor on Demand is available on iPhone, IPad, Android, and on the web. You can easily download from App Store, Google play, connect to web.
Very easy to start your sessions. I personally got kind of a point of view of how Doctor on Demand works. I selected medical section pressed the start button to create an account, and from their it would ask me for my name, date of birth, password, and email address.Then you have a choice either schedule an appointment with any of the four doctors or select see medical doctor now. Unfortunately my camera wasn't working so it had to be cancelled.
I think this a great easy way to consult with a doctor instead of the wait of going to a doctor office. Check out below for the perils of summer. Doctor on Demand was very grateful in sharing with my readers a first free visit with the code DAISY expires on July 15. http://www.doctorondemand.com/perilsofsummer
- Bee Sting - Ouch! Bees, wasps, hornets and other stinging bugs are sometimes unavoidable.
- Sunburn - Protect your skin from the sun, and avoid the most severe UV rays between 10am-4pm.
- Concussions - A concussion can result from a blow to the body or head, such as a fall from a swing set.
- Poison Oak & Ivy - In the woods everything is green and leafy and… poisonous? Some plants really make you itch.
- Jellyfish - They’re not really fish, and they don’t attack. But their tentacles pack a painful and potent venom.
- Tick bites - Lyme disease and other complications can arise from a nasty little tick bite. Ask a doctor.
- Sunstroke - Kids and seniors are at higher risk for heat exhaustion and sunstroke. Be aware.
- Sports Injuries - After a long winter, we’re in a rush to get outdoors. Sometimes leading to a trip and fall.
- Burns - Accidents can happen when we’re around campfires or BBQ grills. Get treatment right away.
- Kids bumps and bruises - Sometimes it’s a minor scrape, but it may be a more serious bruise. Let’s have a look.