Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Bed risers set of 4 Review #bedrisers


Bed risers may be stacked together when no888t in use Adds additional 5.25-inches of height to your bed Made of durable high impact resistant composite plastic polymer May be conveniently used on virtually any type of bed, includes 1-inch lip to keep bed post or caster securely in place the bed lifters is excellent for a platform bed

I was sent to review 4-pack bed risers. Each bed risers have a sturdy hard plastic, and their easy to put to rise up bed. I had seen a difference within the height of my bed from all the other bed risers i had bought, meaning these set of 4 bed risers given the height of my bed that i always wanted. Plus, they never cracked nor break. You can find 4-pack bed risers at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising