Tuesday, June 16, 2015

AeraWine Infusion Spirit and Wine Aerator 2 Pack #Aerawine



This innovative bottle-top aerator infuses wine air as it's poured from the bottle - immediately enhancing taste, bouquet, and smoothness.This innovative bottle-top aerator infuses wine air as it's poured from the bottle - immediately enhancing taste, bouquet, and smoothness.
Also aerates spirits and liquors for smoother taste.
Unique friction-fit design pulls apart for easy cleaning.
Simply insert the AeraWine into the bottle with a slight twist to ensure an airtight seal.
Tilt the bottle at a steep angle for maximum aeration.

I was sent to review a 2-pack bottle-top aerator. They have a unique quality design, their very easy to use, simply insert the AeraWine into the bottle with a slight twist to ensure airtight seal. This was a pleasure to review my wines now taste more flavorful, and have an incredible sharp, divine wine aroma. My wines never tasted nor smelled so fantastic! You can find this wonderful product at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising