Tuesday, June 16, 2015

"50 Shades" Wine Glass Charms Review #winecharms


~~Headed to a wine tasting or party? HouseVines brings you "50 Shades" of wine masquerade mask glass charms (12 in a pack)! Bring some character to your glass in order to tell it apart from the others! Great wine gift for the wine lover in your life! Silicone wine charms that stick to anything! Colors include green, blue, purple, red, pink, orange, black, and of course GREY! Just to name a few.

I was sent to review wine glass charms, which comes 12 in a pack. They are adorable! either its for a party of any occasion, these wine glass charms are sure to make a statement of fun and bring cheer to any party. I adore them, their so cute! They come in varieties of colors bright and dark, their easy to apply onto glass and very easy to take off.  I would really like to get them for halloween, they would make a cool decor for a halloween glass.What i like is that they don't leave any marks on glass. You can find wine glass charms at amazon  

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising