Sunday, June 21, 2015

#1 Eyelash Enhancing Serum (7ml) Review #asana


Eyelash Growth Products - Best Eyelash Enhancing Serum, Lash Stimulator & Conditioner – Grow Longer, Stronger Lashes in 20 Days, Best Lash and Brow Enhancer – Our Products Are 100% Guaranteed by Asana Beauty (7ml) …

I was sent to review eyelash and eyebrow enhancer serum. The serum has a thin brush which makes it easy to apply onto the eyelash or eyebrows, it does not drip nor smear off. The serum never irritated the skin nor given any rash. This serum does work great! I really like how my eyelashes grown very well, and my eyebrows grown thicker. You can find this wonderful product at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising