Tuesday, June 16, 2015

#1 Best Eyelash Growth Serum, Lash Conditioner 7ml Review #allura




What Makes Allura Eyelash Serum the Best Product on the Market Today?
The answer is our breakthrough formula which contains ingredients that work:
* Biotin helps prevent lash loss and strengthens eyelashes
* Vitamin E protects lashes from damaging free-radicals and encourages lash growth
* Hyaluronic Acid strengthens, softens, and adds incredible shine to lashes
* Pro-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) stimulates blood flow for stronger, healthier lashes


I was sent to review eyelash growth serum. It's a lash conditioner, and eyelash enhancer for longer, stronger lashes. This eyelash enhancer glides onto the eyelashes smoothly and gently without irritated the skin and eyes. It doesn't clump up lashes, what it does is helps to enhance eyelash for a natural grow. I like how this serum leaves my eyelash feels stronger and thicker. Great quality of product, you can find this product at amazon and check out the company site http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_dp_s_web_3760911?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Allura&node=3760911  

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising