Friday, May 22, 2015

Vitamin C Serum Review



VITAMIN C Serum for Face 2 Oz - 20% Organic Vitamin C + E + Hyaluronic Acid - THE MOST EFFECTIVE ANTI AGING SERUM with Clinical Strength 20% Vitamin C Leaves Your Skin Radiant & Youthful by eliminating Free Radicals, Boosts Collagen, Plumps Skin and Repairs Sun Damage, Age spots & Sun Spots - TWICE the size of all other vitamin c serums - Finally an Anti Aging Serum that gives you the results you want or your money back!
I was sent a drooper bottle of vitamin C serum. This serum feels incredibly great on my skin, love how it's fast absorbent, and quickly moisturize the skin. Since reviewing i noticed my skin become more even tone and age spots had diminished. The price is $16.89 and can be found at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising