Friday, May 8, 2015

Precision Music Mother's Day Review #besttuner


This is also perfect for  just deciding to learn to play an instrument whether acoustic, classical or electric guitar, ukuleles, violins, trumpets, Venezuelan Cuarto, banjo or mandolin as the Precision Music Chromatic Tuner can be used with a wide range of stringed and non stringed instruments.

Other features of the Precision Music Clip On Tuner and Metronome include:
Full colour easy to read display
It works well in ambient noise
It is simple to use and is used by professional musicians and novices around the world
I was sent to review precision music clip on turner and metronome PMT500+. Precision music clip on turner is for chromatic guitar & bass, cuatro, violin and ukelele. It is a professional version that has full color display, 360 degree swivel and sturdy non slip clip. Precision music clip on turner is small compact size and very lightweight that is easy to take for traveling, camping, etc. My friend has a guitar and she was excited to try the product, i was with her while she reviewed it. I noticed how easy she placed on guitar and immediately she told me she loved it. She said it tuned better than her other tuner she has. The price is $10 and can be found at amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising