Friday, May 8, 2015

Garcinia Review #nutrafxGarcinia

Proven to lose inches quickly, reduce hunger pains, overcome cravings, block fat production, increase metabolism and energy, and enhance serontin levels. Contains only Garcinia Cambogia and potassium causing no side effects, jitters, nausea, headaches making it 100% safe and natural. No fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, animal derivatives, and GMOS and is gluten, fat and cholesterol free, 60% HCA and 60 day supply or 180 capsules for maximum results and fast weight lost. Made in the USA in a NSF certified facility and complies with all GMP requirements to ensure safety and effectiveness

I was sent a bottle of 180 vegetarian capsules of garcinia cambogia extract. The diet supplement is a two months supply. These diet supplement never upset my stomach nor given any other side effects. It works well with suppressing appetite, i no longer have the cravings for late night goodies to munch on and no longer have get any hunger pains. This is a wonderful product to help maintain a healthy lifestyle and of course with proper diet and exercise and garcinia cambogia extract will help me to achieve my weight loss goal. The price is $19.95 and can be found at amazon
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising