Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Forskolin Double Strength Review #forskolin



Forskolin is a part of the mint family, and is found in the roots of the plant.According to research, Forskolin may help to promote stored fat breakdown in cells in humans. In addition, it may increase lean body mass because of
its incredible metabolism enhancing properties. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Non GMO
       Double Strength formula
  • Standardized to 20% Forskolin
    Increases energy
    Enhances metabolism
    May promote lean body mass
I was sent to review a bottle of 60 capsules of double strength forskolin. Directions is take one capsule 1 to 2 times daily with full glass water, 15-30 minutes before meal. The diet supplement never upset my stomach nor given any other side effects, what it does is boost energy level naturally and safely, without jitters or shakes. This diet supplement works great! It had increased my energy level naturally, i last longer on my treadmill and of course with proper diet & exercise i know i will achieve my weight loss goal. Great product, to have when your on a diet and need that extra boost of energy and enhance metabolism. The price is $44.99 and can be found at http://rightwaynutrition.com/ and connect to their social network on Facebook and Twitter

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising