Friday, April 24, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin B12 Cream Review #MaxasorbB12


Maxasorb B12 is scientifically formulated to topically delivery Vitamin B12. Similar technology as our patented B-12 Patch is used in this skin soothing lotion. Each full application of lotion provides 320 micrograms of Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) plus 120 micrograms of Vitamin B3 (niacin) and 10 micrograms of Folate. Rubbing the easily absorbed, odorless lotion on your arms or legs makes daily use of Maxasorb B12 an ideal way to get all the Vitamin B12 you need. Natural ingredients assure this lotion is gentle to your skin.

     EASY TO USE - Using the pump dispenser, press down once for a single dose of  
     nourishing lotion.

    GENTLE ON THE SKIN - Helps soothe dry, itchy, or irritated skin patches from eczema, psoriasis, or other          skin rash

     ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Maxasorb B12 lotion uses only natural, safe ingrediants

     MAXIMUM VITAMIN ABSORPTION - Maxasorb B12 is scientifically formulated to topically
     delivery Vitamin B12.

I was sent to review B12 cream, that quickly and gently absorbs onto my skin without irritating nor given rash to my sensitive skin. I love this cream for the reason being it contains vitamin B12, this cream leaves my skin feeling nourished and refreshed with a smooth touch. The price is $19.95 and can be found at amazon you can also check out the company site at http://www.vitasciences.com/

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising