Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Mint-X Rodent Repellent Trash Bag Review

I was sent to review mint-x 40 drawstring trash bags, 33 gallon. These trash bags are very different and unique other than the ordinary trash bags meaning mint-x trash bags has infused mint scent which neutralizes foul odor and makes the trash cans smells fresh while repelling rodents, rats and raccoon. 

I love the drawstrings their stronger than other drawstrings trash bags i used to buy plus what i really like about mint-x is that the whole trash bag plastic feels so much thicker than other trash bags i normally buy.  The trash bag never tear, ripped or just come apart this is a real good strong and durable trash bag. These trash bags has very strong minty scent, made a huge difference in my trash can, now it smells so fresh. You can find this great trash bag at http://mint-x.com/  and store locator 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising