Monday, April 6, 2015

Knife Sharpener From Priority Chef Reviews #prioritychef




Not All Knife Sharpeners Are Created Equal! - This Priority Chef knife sharpener is different from the many other knife sharpeners available on the market today. Most sharpeners will create a typical straight 'V' shaped finish. This Priority Chef knife sharpener model PC-KN02 will create a concave shaped finish to your knife, giving an extra sharpness that most other sharpeners can't compete with. Ergonomically Designed Handle and Non Slip Base - The stylish knife sharpener's handle has been designed to fit comfortably when in use allowing you a good firm grip and has a soft, cushioned non-slip base under that stylish steel base! 
I was sent to review knife sharpener, sharpens to a professional finish 2 stage sharpening system. Stage one is only for very blunt blades, shapes the steel before the honing stage, and stage two is to hone and finish the blade sharpness. I love cooking and with my other knife sharpeners it gets sometimes difficult and uncomfortable for it to keep steady on my kitchen counter without slipping or sliding. This knife sharpener holds steady onto my kitchen counter plus has a very comfortable good grip handle that makes sharpening knives very easy and comfortably. My knives comes out looking better than before with no streaks on it. The price is $9.99 and can be found at Amazon   

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising