Saturday, April 25, 2015

Faye's Mother's Day Bouquet and Cake Bites Review (Mother's Day Gift Guide)

I was sent to review for my mother's day gift guide mother's day bouquet flavor red velvet and cake bites. Faye's mother's day bouquet comes in varieties of different flavors you can choose from of white wedding cake, chocolate truffle, red velvet and chocolate chip cookie dough. Cake bites come in assortment of flavors 12 delicious cakes bites in a golden box. What i had liked about Faye's was the packaging, each cake pops was incredibly well wrapped. I was so impressed with Faye's cake pops and cake bites, they were each very well detailed decorated elegantly and fancy that left me speechless. The cakes bites and cake pops are soft, chewy and scrumptious! that just left me breathless with each bite.  
Mother's day bouquet and cake bites would make the perfect mother's day gift and would make a lovely treat to have for family get together on mother's day. Faye's mother's day bouquet price is $37.50 and cake bites price is $25 both can be found at http://www.fayescakepops.com/ and connect to their social network on Facebook and Twitter 
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising