Friday, April 24, 2015

Coosh 60W Rapid Car Charger for Macbook Pro Review #Coosh

Full charge for time about 75Min
• Interface: Magsafe2
• Power: 60W
• Length: 170cm
• Over Charge Protection

Compatibility: * MacBook Pro 15" with Retina Display * MacBook Pro 13" with Retina Display * MacBook Air 11" Mid 2012 * MacBook Air 13" Mid 2012

I was sent to review 60W rapid car charger for macbook pro. It's lightweight which makes it very easy to carry in purse, handbag etc. The car charger plugs in fast and charges my Macbook pro quickly. Great quality of product. The price is $29.95 and can be found at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising