Saturday, April 11, 2015

Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion Review

I was sent to review a bottle of therapeutic repair lotion with macadamia oil featuring promega-7. The therapeutic repair lotion is dermatologist tested & wound care physician tested, safe for sensitive skin and is free of fragrance, paraben & dye, non-greasy and non-allergenic. Helps calms & soothe irritated hurting skin and provides nourishment to restore skin naturally. The lotion leaves skin feeling its very best of moisturized and renewed, my skin feels extra soft with a incredible smooth touch. You can find this wonderful lotion at http://adamiaskin.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising