Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sucker Punch by Punch Cigars Review #FamousSmoke


Sucker Punch cigars boast a full-flavored blend that hits you with a wallop of robust flavor when you least expect it. Seamlessly rolled in a silky Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper that caps a Nicaraguan ligero core and a Cameroon binder, the smoke is well-balanced and complex enough to keep you guessing what's coming next. That's the beauty of Sucker Punch...they HURT SO GOOD! Exceedingly affordable. Enjoy this knockout of a cigar that'll--WACK!!!

Strength: Medium
Size: 6 x 54
Country of Origin: Honduras
Wrapper Color: Natural
Wrapper Origin: Ecuadorian
Wrapper Leaf Type: Connecticut
Price: $6.18 per cigar


I was sent a pack of 5 cigars for me to review. These cigars are very different than the ones i normally buy meaning their thicker, has more delightful aroma and last longer. Plus, what i really like about the cigars is that they don't leave any bitter or awful aftertaste unlike the other cigars i buy. I like to smoke these cigars and drink a glass of red wine and listen to relaxation music, really helps me unwind. Purchase Sucker Punch Cigars Online Here 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising