Friday, March 27, 2015

GUESS Dare Summer Limited Edition Eau De Toilette Review

GUESS Dare summer limited edition fragrance are blended to create a fruity floral aroma that captivates the sensuality and personality.
Top notes- juicy grapefruit, crunchy lady apple, lychee
Heart notes- dewy lily of the valley, pink jasmine, pear blossom
Dry notes- sheer cedarwood, white musk, touch of vanilla
I was sent to review GUESS Dare summer limited edition eau de toilette. This fragrance is everything i had excepted and more! The amazing aroma would leave you captivated and smelling sweet all through the day. From the cutsey design bottle to the amazingly sweetest fresh aroma this limited edition fragrance will be perfect for yourself or as a gift to someone birthday, graduation, etc. 

I had so many compliments, this perfume would sure grab attention quickly! I loved the refreshingly light sweet fragrance its not overpowering nor musky or strong. It's limited edition so i really need to get me one before it's gone because it smells so good. The price for 1.7 oz. bottle is $52 and can be found at http://shop.guess.com/ and connect to their social network on Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising