Monday, March 2, 2015

All Times Finest Spiral Slicer Exclusive gift box Review #SpiralSlicer



I was sent to review spiral slicer exclusive gift box, which includes 2 protective caps, free brushes and Ebook. The spiral slicer has two different Japanese power blades, 1 of Julienne size and one cut slicer. The spiral makes cooking so much easier, and what i like about it is doesn't break easy unlike other slicers i had bought. Its very easy to use and fun to make different varieties of fun creations for any meals. My veggies came out perfectly sliced. The price is $15.97 and can be found at Amazon 
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising