Saturday, January 31, 2015

Perfective Ceuticals Anti-aging Serum for Review #antiagingserum


  • Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) stimulates the sub-dermal production of Collagen and Elastin.
  • Palmitoyl Hexapeptide reduces the appearance of fine lines, restoring firmness and elasticity.
  • Hyaluronic Acid helps diminish deep wrinkles and provides suppleness to the skin.
  • Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract helps reduce blemishes, uneven pigmentation and age spots to noticeably brightening the complexion.
I was sent review anti-aging serum with growth factors. The serum glides onto my skin very smoothly and within a few minutes it smooths out my skin leaving it with a renewed silky feel. This serum works great, leaves my skin soft and even helped even out my skin tone. The price is $128 and can be found at Amazon 
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising