Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pet Urine Odor and Stain Remover - Permanently Removes Pet Stains and Pet Odors From Carpets Review #furrypaws


I was sent to review pet urine odor and stain remover, which permanently removes pet stains and odor from carpets, upholstery and many other surfaces. Commercial grade enzyme based cleaner that is safe for your carpet and pets. 

Professional strength and safe & non-toxic the pet urine odor and stain remover is enhanced with billions biologicals. The safest and most advanced odor and urine eliminator safely & effectively clean all types of urine, feces and vomit stains. 

This product really works on those hard stubborn old vomit stains that with no other stain remover i had bought couldn't take it out. It cleaned out all of my cat & dog urine stains and vomit i was totally impressed with this company for having such a great quality product. The price is $11.99 and can be found at Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.