Friday, December 19, 2014

lia sophia Jewelry Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

lia sophia offers great selections of jewelry of earrings, bracelet, necklace and red carpet collection. The company will be closing in February and as of now they have huge sale of up to 85% off  at http://www.shopliasophia.com/ 
Esplanade- Parisian textured stretch bracelet accent with delicate cut crystals.
Veranda- Pierced fishhook earrings with two tone polished gold/silver chandelier set off with a touch of cut crystal. 

I had chosen to review esplanade and veranda for the reason being of its stunning beautifully detailed design and two tone colors of gold/silver. The retail price for both jewelries was $68 each and now are $12.99 each. Esplanade has a stretchable band that doesn't have any clasps, hook nor closure i just slip my hand through the bracelet, fits to comfort. It's very lightweight doesn't get heavy on my wrist nor the color never faded or left any discolor on my wrist. 

Veranda is gorgeous love the gold/silver two tones absolutely stunning and the shine is incredible, its very lightweight doesn't wear my ears down and looks great with any outfit. You can find them and even more other great selections for your holiday shopping at http://www.shopliasophia.com/ you can also connect to their social network on Facebook 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising