Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Dove Hair Care & Body Wash Review

Dove offers varieties of products of lotions, hair care, men+care, deodorant, bar soap and more you can find a store locator in your area right here also get good tips, topics & tools right hereDove had sent me to review their hair therapy product lines and a body wash. 

Received Dove hair therapy of:

Nourishing oil care anti-frizz serum- Weightless nutri-argan oil blend instant smoothness & shine boost apply on damp or dry hair. 

Nutritive solutions nourishing oil care shampoo & conditioner- Weightless nutri-oils and argan oil blend. Revives dry rough frizzy hair advanced care & repair smoothes up to 100% roughness & controls frizz.

Damage solutions intensive repair daily super conditioner- Keratin repair actives instantly repairs proteins, fortifies & smoothes from root to tip. Conditioner & treatment repairs cellular level. Directions are after shampooing massage on wet hair and leave for 1 minute then rinse. 

Style+care frizz-free shine cream serum- Nutri-style complex nourishes to smooth away frizz & boot shine can be used on damp or dry hair. 
Go fresh rebalance nutrium body wash- Moisturize 10x more skin natural nourishment for a new softer, smoother skin with scent of plum & sakura blossom. 

The hair therapy i had received are nourishing oil care anti-frizz serumnourishing oil shampoo & conditionerintensive repair daily super conditionerstyle+care frizz-free shine cream serum and a body wash go fresh rebalance nutrium

I had bought lots of anti-frizz products for my hair and none won't make my hair manageable but Dove hair therapy product lines made my hair become 10x more manageable and soft with less split ends and less dryness & frizz.

Dove hair therapy has the most lovely scent and the aroma stays on my hair and leaves it smelling go great for the whole day. I had noticed with Dove hair therapy shampoo makes such a great lather with just a small amount was all i need for this thick brittle hair and the conditioner feels very silky smooth on my hair repairing all my split ends instantly. 

I hate putting on serums because its so greasy and oily drips on my neck and forehead but with Dove nourishing oil care anti-frizz serum and style+care frizz free shine cream shine both of these products i was super impressed they didn't leave my hands full of grease nor gunky what both of these products done was restored and repaired my dry damaged hair giving it more life and bounce. 

Intensive repair daily super conditioner only takes one minute to leave on then rinse and instantly my hair felt soft from root to tip plus it felt stronger and healthier. 

I was super excited to review go fresh rebalance body wash which has the most heavenly scent of plum & sakura blossom. The body wash gives great lather with just a small amount of it and it cleans well and the aroma filled up my bathroom with the light crisp scent of plum & sakura smells so delightful. This body wash im definitely going to be purchasing it for now on because i love how it left my skin feeling soft, smooth and very refreshed. 

You can find Dove products at http://www.dove.us/ you can connect to Dove social network at FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest and Google+ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising