Saturday, October 18, 2014

Bain de Terre Hair Care Review

Enhance & restore health to all hair types with paraben-free, color-safe Bain de Terre hair care. Derived from the earth, its enriched with precious argan & monoi oils hair craves plus rich lathers & lush botanical scents. At loxabeauty.com you will find great selections of Bain de Terre hair care products.

I was sent to review hair care products of Bain de Terre keratin phyto-protein strengthening shampookeratin phyto-protein strengthening conditionercoconut papaya ultra hydrating balm and recovery complex anti-frizz shine serum

The shampoo cleanse strengthening weak fragile hair & defend against future damage. I have extremely thick hair and all i needed was just a small amount and the shampoo works up a great lather that covered my entire hair. The scent is amazing very luxurious botanical aroma smells like i was in a very expensive salon. 

The shampoo detangles my hair quickly and softens my split ends then i applied the conditioner which also have an incredible botanical scent. This conditioner repaired my hair restored its natural strength and helped my damaged over dry hair to become more manageable and healthier. 

Coconut papaya ultra hydrating balm is a deep penetrating balm nourishes with nature. Lavish in beautifying oils & lush botanical scents. The directions are to apply to damp hair leave 3-5 minutes then rinse. 

What the coconut papaya had done for my hair is nourished and restored my dry damaged hair back to life now my hair looks so much better than before my hair have more bounce and no more split ends. 

Recovery complex anti-frizz shine serum is weightless alcohol & paraben free. The directions are apply a dime size amount to damp or dry hair. The serum feels silky when applied onto my hair it instantly smooths out my frizzy split ends and improved my hair texture like no other hair product had done, this one is definitely going to be on my list to buy because my hair feels amazing with this serum. The serum leaves a great shine but its not a oily shine its just a gorgeous shine that makes hair look healthier and radiant.

The prices for all four Bain de Terre are:
Coconut papaya ultra hydrating balm- $14
Recovery complex anti-frizz shine serum- 1.7 oz. $14
Keratin phyto-protein strengthening shampoo- 13.5 oz. $12
Keratin phyto-protein strengthening conditioner- 13.5 oz. $13.50

All four of these lovely hair care products can be found at  http://www.loxabeauty.com/ and connect to their social network on  Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising