Saturday, September 6, 2014

Pilot Pens Review

frixion clicker
  • Writes smooth, erases clean for a "mistake-free" writing experience.
  • Ideal for the business professional perfect for making drafts, edits, lists and notes.
  • Vibrant, erasable FriXion gel ink - now retractable, with clip-action retraction and pen top eraser.
frixion highlighter
  • Erasable highlighter features thermo-sensitive ink formula that disappears with erasing friction.
  • Bright, vibrant colors won't damage books or documents.
  • Highlight and erase repeatedly without smudging or tearing paper.
B2P colors multi
  • Roller ball pen features vibrant G2 Gel ink for smooth, effortless writing.
  • Fine point durable tip provides pinpoint lines and precision.
  • Pen Style: Retractable Ink Colors: Assorted Pen Type: Roller Ball Point Size: 0.
B2P gel
  • Roller ball pen features vibrant G2 Gel ink for smooth, effortless writing.
  • Fine point durable tip provides pinpoint lines and precision.
  • Special Ink Type: Gel Pen Style: Retractable Ink Colors: Black Pen Type: Roller Ball.
B2P ball pen 
  • Planet-friendly pen is made with recycled content from recycled plastic bottles.
  • Smooth, effortless, smear-free writing.
  • Comfortable latex-free grip.
acroball fine Pt
  • Seriously smooth meets fashion forward with this ballpoint pen.
  • Hybrid ink combines the smoothness of gel ink with the fast-drying of ballpoint for one incredible writing experience.
  • Unique, comfortably textured grip.
I was sent to review frixion clickerfrixion highlighterB2P colors multiB2P gelB2P ball pen and acroball fine Pt from Shoplet.com where you find great selections of office suppliespromotional productsmedical supplies and office stationary.

I been having a hard time trying to find the right pen that won't smear and won't get ink all over my fingers and i have to say all of pilot pens i had reviewed are fantastic love the way they write smoothly and feels so lightweight while writing.

Each of these pens are perfect i take them to my college course and i write a lot and with these pilot pens my hands never got tried nor my fingers didn't hurt unlike my other pens that my fingers would get so stiff. 

I loved all of my pilot pens they don't smear and i don't get any ink stains on my fingers. Here's the site http://www.shoplet.co.uk/ you can follow on Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising