Thursday, September 4, 2014

Gummies Vitamin for Adults and Kids Review

I was given this wonderful opportunity to review sundown naturals gummies, nature smart Disney gummies and nature's bounty gummies and coconut oil. Sundown naturals has healthy and nutritional vitamins and supplements with great selections for you and your family for immune support, men's health, gummies, food supplements and so much more. 

Nature's bounty provides the most high quality of vitamins and nutritional supplements the company tests each nature's bounty products to verify complete potency and purity. Nature's bounty has wide varieties for heart, eye, energy, sleep aids, men's & women's health and so much more. 

Nature smart gummy vitamins for kids are a fun way for kids to enjoy their gummies while getting their nutrients and minerals. With fun Disney character pictures on each gummy bottles of Disney, Marvel and Star Wars. 

I received sundown naturals gummies of fiber, adult multivitamin and melatonin. Fiber gummies with vitamin D3 supports healthy GI function and its free of gluten comes 50 gummies in a bottle of assorted fruit flavors. Adult multivitamin gummies with vitamin D3 is gluten free their are 50 gummies in a bottle with flavor of orange, cherry and grape. Melatonin gummies 5mg per serving supports sound and quality sleep free of gluten theirs 60 gummies in a bottle strawberry flavor. 

All of the sundown naturals gummies taste amazing i have to express i had bought so many vitamin gummies and all of them tasted too sweet or just awful but sundown i saw a big difference within the taste its so good and chewy love it and most important its healthy. These are chewy delicious gummies. Some of my family don't like to swallow vitamin capsules so they had tried sundown naturals gummies they enjoyed it much better than swallowing vitamins. 

My niece and nephew does not like to take vitamins at all not even the chewables and when my niece got to try Disney princess multi-vitamin and my nephew got to try pixar finding Nemo omega-3 gummies they were jumping for joy. 

Disney princess multi-vitamins gummies is for healthy growth development that doesn't contain no artificial flavors or colors theirs 60 pieces in a bottle of flavors cherry, grape and orange. I love the design on the bottle its just so cute and the color too, my niece told me it taste sweet she said that she likes gummies now and im happy that she does because it good for her health. 

My nephew really liked his pixar finding Nemo omega-3 gummies he told me how cool the picture of Nemo and i do agree Disney gummies has very cute pictures of the characters on each gummies bottles. This gummies has over 40% omega-3's than the leading brands 90 pieces in a bottle of flavors orange, raspberry and strawberry. 

My nephew said "wow" taste cool so he really loves these gummies i was happy that he did because it was so hard to find a vitamin that he would actually like i had bought so many chewables and he didn't like none so these gummies are going to be on my next shopping list for sure!

Nature's bounty organic coconut oil moisturizing emolient for conditioning skin & hair. I tried it on my skin and leaves such smoothness with a velvety touch feel on my skin it instantly smoothed out all my dry spots from this hot weather plus it adds such great texture to my hair it soften my split ends. 

I had received samples of nature's bounty hair, skin & nails gummies with biotin a skin & hair nutrients antioxidants with vitamin C & E. These gummies are soft and chewy has an amazing strawberry taste that doesn't leave any bitter aftertaste. The gummies are excellent source of nutrition to help you get a radiant healthy looking skin, lustrous hair and strong nails from within. 

You can find all of these great products at
http://www.naturesbounty.com/ and connect on Facebook and Twitter
http://www.sundownnaturals.com/  and connect on Facebook and Twitter
http://www.naturesmartvitamins.com/ and store locator 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising