Thursday, September 4, 2014

Extend Nutrition Review

Extend nutrition had sent me to review their drizzles, crisps, strawberry shake and 20 oz. bottle blender. Drizzles, crisps and strawberry shake helps control blood sugar for up to 9 hours and all are gluten free have no cholesterol and are low in glycemic.

I received 2 of each extend drizzle flavors of chocolate dream and caramel bliss. These were definitely my favorite their delicious and a great snack to munch on. Extend drizzles controls hunger and it avoid blood sugar level lows and highs. These snacks are perfect for traveling, on the go, office or just anytime snack. 
I also received two packets of strawberry shakes along with a 20 oz. bottle blender. The shakes has 24 vitamins and mineral its high in protein 15g and fiber 5g also its low in fat with zero trans fat and free of gluten. The shake can be taken with cold water or skim milk i placed my shake in the bottle blender and it mix the shake fast and thats what i like its easy and simple with less clean up unlike using my blender. The shake has a all natural taste and smells like fresh strawberries. 

You can find these products at http://www.extendbar.com/ and connect on Facebook 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising