Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Necklace and Earring Set Review

 24/7 frenzy has fun fashions of dresses, sleepwear, bottoms, plus size and more. I was given this wonderful opportunity to review faceted necklace and earring set. When i saw this set on their online site the color instantly grabbed my attention its bright, vivid and very lovely.
The beautifully detailed necklace and earrings set gives elegance to any outfit. The color is so eye catching i adore the design shape of the necklace its big and really makes a statement of class and feminine style and the pearltone earrings has a round shape its just way too cute. The lovely necklace is light weight has a an easy open and closure that never comes out nor fallen out when i wear it. 

I had lots of compliments from people that told me that my necklace is so pretty and i do agree with them the necklace is extremely stunningly beautiful because the color is eye catching while the designed shape gives it that fancy style look. 

This set would make a great gift for either birthdays or an occasions and since the holiday is almost around the corner this set would definitely make the perfect stocking stuffer. The price is $24.99 and is available at  http://www.247frenzy.com/ you can also like them on Facebook 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising