Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Gold Cuban Black Leather Bling Bling Bracelet Review

Material alloy metal with gold finish and crystal stone that measures length 8.5-9.5" width 23mm and weight 35 grams. I was sent to review gold cuban black leather bling bling bracelet and i love this bling i mean its such eye catching grabs my attention quickly and with the cuban black leather really made the bling look even more smokin hot very stylish.
This amazing sprakling bling bracelet is very flashy yet has cool look. This bracelet is definitely for a man because it was way too big for my wrist and i have thick wrist and its a shame because it looked so pretty on my wrist (as shown from picture above) so i gave it to my uncle and it looked really nice on him it fit perfectly on his wrist. 

The bracelet has an easy to open and closure that can be adjusted to any level for comfort, my uncle mentioned that it has a good fit loose that doesn't feel tight on his wrist he really looks elegant and flashy ready to go night out! 

The price is $29.95 and can found at http://www.hiphopbling.com/ you can also connect to their social networks on FacebookTwitter and Youtube 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising