Thursday, August 7, 2014

Anytime Costumes Gangster Shoe Review

I was sent to review black and white gangster shoe adult has open front high heel made out of white leather and black patent heel and toe. The shoe is so eye catching grabbed my attention quickly and the design is stylish and glamour. 
Definitely has a cute look i adore the perfectly detailed design it has, the open front which makes the gangster shoes look even more sexier and what i really like is it has non slip sole. The shoe lace added that extra class while the two colors of black & white adds style and elegance. The feel is sooth it has a great shiny look. 
The shoes fit me so perfectly i love heels that are long like that and most important its so comfy. These shoes would look great with any gangster style costume its a fun shoes for halloween yet has a sexy classy style.
The price is $33.97 and is available at  http://www.anytimecostumes.com/ 
 you can also connect to their social networks on FacebookTwitterGoogle+Pinterest and Youtube 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising