Sunday, July 6, 2014

TRAVALO Double Sided Mirror and Refillable Perfume Rollerball Review

Beauty9.com has great selections for your traveling needs of La Baggettes, TuckAway inserts, professional makeup brushes, traveled-sized perfume atomizer and so much more with varieties of styles and colors. 
TRAVALO Touch- Easy refillable fragrance spray that refills within seconds. Remove fragrance spray head and at the buttom of TRAVALO Touch is where to put in the fragrance spray takes seconds for fragrance to fill in TRAVALO Touch
Double Sided Mirror- Croc like faux design mirror has 5x magnification on one side and on the reverse side is normal.

Perfect for traveling or just running to do errands! I got the opportunity to review double sided mirror pink and TRAVALO Touch pink. These two products are super convenient i take with me everywhere instead of my taking my perfume spray which is so much bigger i quickly fill up TRAVALO Touch which fits in my purse i even leave it in my car thats how small it is it fits anywhere in my jeans pocket too.

I absolutely love the color pink its very beautiful TRAVALO Touch has a very feminine look such elegance, class & style. Very easy to fill it up with a few pumps up and down the fragrance is instantly filled (as shown in picture above) into TAVALO Touch and what i love about is that its a rollerball which glides on my skin with so gently and smoothly. The price is $19.99

Double sided mirror so pretty i love the fact that its so slim (shown in picture above) it fits anywhere in my car, jeans pocket, purse, wallet. I also love the croc like faux design its so pretty and unique. I take it everywhere even to restaurants for when i need a little touch up on my lipstick this double sided mirror comes so in handy love it! The price is $10.99

Both products are available at http://www.beauty9.com/ you can also follow on Facebook and Twitter

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising