Friday, July 25, 2014

Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan Review

Inspired by nature the 10"ultra safe ceramic non stick coating is 100% PTFE and free of PFOA. Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals nor harmful chemicals. 100% ceramic coating that is scratch resistant and easy to clean. At high temperature the non stick performance doesn't release any harmful fumes or toxins. Comfortable heat resistant bakelight handle, magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.  


Cooking is my passion! and i had this great pleasure in reviewing 10" green earth frying pan and i have to say everything about this pan i love starting from the non stick to how it cooked my meats, saute veggies, omelette, etc. The handle is very comfy and sturdy doesn't slide off my hands unlike my other pans does. I adore the bright green color so pretty and what is important to me about this pan is that it cooked my food fast and it didn't splatter grease all over my stove. 

As shown in picture above i cut up some spam to fry and i noticed how the spam never stuck to the pan as i turned the spam to fry on the other side the spam gently pulls up from the pan without me having to force it up unlike my other pans i had to do that. The spam came out very well cooked. 

The price  is $32.95 and is available at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising