Saturday, July 12, 2014

New Dove Advanced Care NutriumMoisture Deodorant Review

New Dove nutrium moisture deodorant offers 48 hour odor & wetness protection and provides smoother & softer skin in 3 days. Nutrium moisture is comprised of ingredients known to moisture & nourish skin, the moisturizers containing humectants which is for helping skin to retain its moisture balance over time and with calendula helps restores skin to its natural tone. Available in nourished beauty, cool essentials, beauty finish, caring coconut, revive, rebalance shea butter and sensitive 2.6 oz. $4.99-$6.49 you can find Dove deodorant in your area by clicking right here

HEU (hydroxyethylurea)- New to the deodorant category and comes from skincare 
PEG-8 (polyethylene glycol)- Found in skincare products such as skin lotions
Occlusives- Forms a barrier that helps lock in skin moisture

Nourishing Ingredients Includes- Sunflower seed oil and stearic acid which is know to aid the skin's natural renewal process.
I was given this great opportunity to review two dove advanced care nutrium moisture anti-perspirant/deodorants shea butter and sensitive skin unscented. Summer being here already i had bought so many deodorants and none is keeping me dry my blouse gets wet & sticky underarm stains from my sweating too much its definitely not a good look!

I had never seen a deodorant with the scent of shea butter and the scent is amazing smells so good in fact im going to buy this deodorant for now on because the scent is wonderful. The sensitive deodorant is unscented and since i have eczema its just perfect for my skin. Both deodorants glides gently on my skin leaving it so soft and especially after i shave it had never irritated my skin nor given me any rashes. 

Both deodorants keeps me dry even from this humidity of this hot weather now my blouses are doesn't have that underarm sweat plus everyday i workout either its on my treadmill, cardio or jogging these deodorants never stink up my underarms. Here's the site www.dove.us/ you can also follow Dove on Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising