Monday, June 23, 2014

Ozeri Wine Accessory Set Review

5 Piece Wine Bottle Corkscrew & Accessory Set
*Opens & shuts into place with its magnetic locking mechanism 
* Stands vertically like a wine or stores away into any wine rack
Set Includes:
* Stainless steel corkscrew with foil cutting knife, drip-stop collar, combination wine pourer/stopper and foil cutter. 

I was sent to review this amazing Ozeri wine accessory set. I had never seen a wine set like this before that has the shape of a bottle wine its so unique it looks perfect for entertaining guest, parties etc. What i love about the wine set is definitely how beautiful the shape of the bottle looks it also has like a very soft velvety feel to it so smooth plus a magnetic locking that simply opens and shuts very easily.

When opened it has a five pieces of stainless steel corkscrew with foil cutting knife, drip-stop collar, combination wine pourer/stopper and foil cutter inside nicely placed and very well organized. The five pieces are well secured inside doesn't come out nor fall out of place (as shown in picture above) the five pieces has its own spot to keep each different pieces in its place.  

This wine accessory set looks great in my kitchen counter, my small bar, its so light weight i even take it out in my backyard patio and drink my wine it makes things so much easier i can open my wine bottles with ease theirs no more fussing or pulling. 

 This set would be great to give as gift of any occasion plus would be superb for parties, entertaining guests, etc the price is $16.95 and is available at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising